Grade 4 - £20,092 - £21,748 (FTE) / £16,800 - £18,184 actual (per annum, pro rata)
Full time, Term-time only 35hrs per week
We are seeking to appoint a number of bright, ambitious, caring and professional Learning Support Assistants to work, under the guidance of qualified teachers, with identified individuals and groups of students in our 11-16 school.
We will be seeking:
- A resourceful and engaging person who can develop excellent relationships with students in order to raise academic standards for all and support the most vulnerable
- A candidate with experience of working with young people in a secondary setting
- A candidate with a good standard of literacy and numeracy with GCSEs (A*-C) in English/ Maths or Level 2 equivalent
- A candidate who is willing to study and engage with the Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship
- Willingness to commit to the ethos and vision of the school including participating in the wider school community
What we can offer you:
As well as offering you a competitive salary, access to on-site gym facilities and free on-site parking; there are also many additional benefits of working at Wright Robinson College including:
- Experience of working with expert teachers and highly-motivated students in an ‘Outstanding’ school
- A friendly and supportive school with a modern building, providing access to the latest resources to enable learning. Located on the east side of Manchester, we are easily accessible through local and regional transport links
- Access to career enhancing qualifications - including Apprenticeships and The National College
- Access to expert coaching and practical support in order to develop your skills in supporting learning, supporting SEND learners, safeguarding, and other relevant areas.
These positions are suitable for individuals who want to make a difference to the lives of secondary students, and are committed to helping them achieve the very best of learning outcomes. This role could be the start of a very promising career within the wider education sector.
Have you got the desire, skills, experience and ambition to join our Team? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you. Informal enquiries are welcomed and can be directed to Peter Nicholls, Assistant Headteacher on 0161 370 5121.
See what our staff have to say by following the link below: https://wrightrobinson.co.uk/recruitment-videos/
Please apply via application form on our website: https://wrightrobinson.co.uk/staff-vacancies/
Closing Date: 9am on Friday 21st May 2021.
Wright Robinson College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Wright Robinson College
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Wright Robinson College is outstanding in every area of the Ofsted Inspection Framework. As an ‘Outstanding School’ we are totally committed to continuing to further raise academic standards and attainment, across an academic curriculum.
We have a st...