Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Learning Support Assistant / LSA / Teaching Assistant / TA to join their busy supply team for secondary schools in Lambeth. Smart Teachers can offer flexible daily, short-term and long-term work throughout the year as well as school holidays. To be considered, the ideal Learning Support Assistant / LSA / Teaching Assistant / TA will have at least 6 weeks of UK classroom experience, a friendly, outgoing personality and the ability to be flexible. SEN experience would be advantageous but not essential.
About the Role
· Learning Support Assistant / LSA / Teaching Assistant / TA
· Across all secondary year groups
· 1:1 and group work available
· Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
· Full-time or part-time working hours
· Ideal for candidates looking for flexible working days
· Potential to turn into a long-term contract
· Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs
· Daily rate from £65 per day
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant / LSA / Teaching Assistant / TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Must have experience as a TA / LSA (minimum of 6 weeks)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number JZB0000B.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.