We require an enthusiastic member of staff to work as a Learning Support Assistant at Oxted School.
This role will be supporting identified students with special educational needs and/or disabilities to enable them to access the curriculum.
Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal and listening skills with a commitment to helping each student achieve their full potential.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation.
- Excellent benefit package to include childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to Work, Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount and access to discount schemes.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty and Service Awards.
Closing date: Wednesday 18th April 2018
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 23 April 2018
The successful candidate will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.