Learning Support Assistant Required within our Family of Schools
- Competitive Packages Available
- Job type:
- Part Time, Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- To Be Confirmed - Various
- Apply by:
- 19 October 2017
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant, Teaching Assistant or someone with 1:1 SEN experience looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? We have a number of vacancies for inspirational individuals to join our Multi Academy Trust within the Epsom, Caterham, Camberley, Crawley, Croydon and Oxfordshire areas.
We are interested in speaking with experienced candidates who are looking for either full or part time positions.
GLF Schools aspire to create a group of academies that have a reputation for delivering an outstanding education for all children and students. Whilst operating as a part of a family, each school exists in its own right maintaining its own unique characteristics and individual identity. Whilst each school serves to meet the needs of its local community, all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience.
We are looking to hear from candidates interested in joining us, as we continue on our journey towards delivering outstanding education. This is an exciting opportunity to play a vital role, in a dedicated team of staff, to ensure the success of our pupils.
We offer excellent CPD opportunities and career development within our family of schools.
Ideal candidates will:
• Work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently
• Have the ability to enthuse and engage children in purposeful learning experiences
• Be passionate about the students learning & welfare
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
To register your interest please press the 'How to Apply' button and proceed to upload your CV. Upon receipt we will be in touch to discuss your needs in further detail and to arrange a visit to one of our schools.
About GLF Schools
- GLF Schools
- The Beacon School, Picquets Way, Banstead
- SM7 1AG
- United Kingdom
GLF Schools is a Multi Academy Trust; a group of schools governed through a single set of members and directors to help maintain, improve and raise high educational standards across a number of schools. We currently have a mixture of primary and secondary schools across Surrey, Croydon, Wokingham, West Sussex and Oxfordshire.
Joining GLF schools brings a wealth of opportunity both personally and professionally. Each school in our trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from a dedicated and experienced support team. GLF Schools will recognise your skills, encourage creativity and provide opportunities for you to grow, learn and flourish. As a member of staff you can expect GLF to invest in your career progression, provide a bespoke career development plan and offer the potential to be fast tracked into leadership.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.