Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to join a school in Richmond, South West London. This full time Learning Support Assistant position is available to start immediately on a temporary basis with potential to be taken on permanently for the right candidate. The successful Learning Support Assistant will be supporting the school’s SEN department, working with a range of pupils across the school with a variety of Special Education Needs pupils.
About the Role
• Learning Support Assistant
• Full time
• Temporary with potential to become permanent
• Immediate start
• Supporting the SEN department
• Working with SEN Pupils aged 11 to 16
• Daily rate between £65 to £85 PAYE (depending on experience)
About the School
• Large Secondary School converted into an academy within the last 5 years
• Moved into a purpose built state of the art building in the last 10 years
• Modern facilities
• Well-structured sixth form
• New resources across all departments
• Set on expansive grounds for outdoor learning and activities
• Bright spacious classrooms
• Transport links are easily accessible with onsite parking at the school
• Located in a beautiful part of South West London
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Educated to degree level desirable but not essential
• Proven experience working in a similar setting
• Reliable, self-motivated and passionate about working with SEN pupils
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN14529.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.