We are recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant for either KS1 or KS2. Minimum 25hrs per week, Monday - Friday
At Springfield Primary we believe in setting the highest standards in everything we do. We plan and tailor learning for each child, giving them access to a broad range of experiences to ensure that each and every child reaches their full potential.
After our recent Ofsted inspection, we are pleased to announce that we are a 'Good' school with 'Outstanding Features'. This is a clear reflection of how well the school is performing and highlights what an exciting time it is to join us.
We are now looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join us.
The successful candidate will have experience in delivering agreed learning programs; adjusting activities according to pupil need to support and enrich learning.
The school is situated in Sunbury with easy access to the M3 and only ten minutes from Junction 12 of the M25. Upper Halliford Station is a 5 minute walk from the school, allowing easy links to London Waterloo.
We can offer you:
• A supportive ethos where your contributions will be valued and actively encouraged,
• A friendly team of enthusiastic colleagues,
• An attractive working environment with excellent facilities.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Excellent in their communication and interpersonal skills,
• Able to motivate and encourage the children,
• Able to provide appropriate levels of attention, reassurance and help with learning tasks,
• Positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children,
• Self-aware, reflective and keen to improve their practice with high aspirations both for themselves, their children and the school.
Interview date: To be confirmed
Please note that the successful applicant will have their Full time salary pro-rata'd down, dependant on the hours. The pro rata pay for 25 hours a week, term time only is £9,152 - £10,353. This is based on FTE of £15,461 - £17,489
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we support applications from educators from diverse backgrounds and from educators seeking flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.