3 X SEND Learning Support Assistants
Start Date: Wednesday 1st September 2021
Salary: OAT Pay Scale: Grade 3, Point 8 (£19,945 fte) (£16,176.12 actual)
Location: Aveley, Essex
Contract Type: Term Time Only, Permanent, 35 hours per week
Do you have?
The highest aspirations for the students you work with?
• Believe all students, regardless of ability and circumstances, can be outstanding?
• Champion the importance of education in shaping the future of young people?
• Want to embark on an exciting professional journey in a rapidly improving academy?
If so, we eagerly await your application.
Our vision of ‘Believe and Achieve' underpins all aspects of Academy life in our impressive, well-resourced new build and you will play a vital role in providing the highest quality provision, impacting positively on outcomes for our students, ensuring aspirations become reality.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will:
• Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Motivate and encourage pupils that you work with
• Be ready to develop knowledge of the particular needs of the child
• Commit to furthering your own professional development through the bespoke opportunities on offer at the Academy.
For further details or to arrange a time to visit the Academy contact Clive Cambridge, Director of SEND email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 7th June 2021 at 12pm noon. Interviews will be held Friday 11th June
We reserve the right to close the applications earlier than the date stated above. All applications are to be returned electronically.
Ormiston Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.
Ormiston Park Academy
11-16 Mixed Roll: 673
Ormiston Park Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
Ormiston Park Academy is a co-educational secondary school based in Aveley, Essex, for students aged 11-19.
Ormiston Park Academy holds both Healthy School and International School status. It has been granted Investors in People status and more recen...