Full time, term time only
Event Linked Contract
Mosaic Jewish Primary School, opened in September 2013, is a unique cross communal school with a multi-cultural intake, dedicated to creating an environment in which children can grow to their fullest potential.
We are looking to appoint an inspirational individual with flair, commitment and passion who have experience in Key stage 1 settings and working with a child who has specific medical and learning difficulties, and with behaviours that are typical of autism. You will be key in supporting the child to develop and progress and helping to promote our Jewish ethos and building a school of which the community can be proud.
The ideal candidates will have the following strengths:
- Qualified to NVQ Level3 (or equivalent)
- Working with children in a school environment using behaviour based instructions
- Ability to differentiate the school curriculum using ABA VB techniques.
- Familiar with the new Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- Keen to foster children's growth, self-esteem and independence
- Enthusiastic, friendly, flexible, reliable and hard-working;
- An imaginative individual, who enjoys working as part of a lively and committed team;
- Committed to improving practice through reflection and training.
You will have the opportunity to help develop this distinctive school with a Jewish ethos to provide exceptional education and care for all children. Applications from candidates of all faiths and those with none are encouraged. For enquiries please contact email@example.com
Visits to the school are welcomed.
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from below or from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ or from the school’s website www.mjps.org.uk. Or for any further details please contact the school on the telephone number below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 25 September 2017 (at noon)
Interview dates: 02 October 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted
Mosaic Primary School
170 Roehampton Lane
London SW15 4EU
Tel: 020 8123 8075
Headteacher: Kate Baum - Bsc (Hons) Med