Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in an OFSTED rated "Good" Secondary School in Warrington. This will be a supply position for the duration, commencing ASAP until the end of the Academic Year.
The desired Learning Support Assistant will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Learning Support Assistant must have recent experience of working in an educational environment.
To be considered for the position of Learning Support Assistant you must:
- Have SEN experience in mainstream and be able to support in a variety of GCSE courses including some A level support in 6th Form.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of educational professionals.
- Have a passion for working with young people.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired LSA will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Manchester Branch.