Do you have a strong background in SEN?
Are you excited by the challenge of working in a diverse international school environment, helping to direct and develop their SEN provision?
Tes are currently working on behalf of a British curriculum school in Morocco, who are looking for a Learning Support Co-ordinator to join their welcoming team. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to contribute to a growing SEN provision in a fantastic school. The successful candidate will be share responsibility for managing the learning support provision across this mainstream international school.
For this position, they need:
- An outgoing teacher with QTS (primary or secondary qualified)
- Experience of the British curriculum
- Native level of spoken and written English
- Strong background working with children with SEN, in a mainstream or SEN school environment.
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Caring, compassionate nature and the ability to communicate effectively with parents and colleagues are essential attributes.
Most of their pupils are Moroccan but they have a significant international expatriate pupil population too, drawn mainly from European countries and China. They use the Cambridge International Curriculum throughout the school.
This school is situated near to an international airport and has excellent modern facilities: swimming pool, gymnasium, sports hall, drama room and library.
If you are looking for a rich and cultural international teaching experience, and this role sounds appealing, please apply today or get in touch for more information!
For any queries please contact Alex Morton at Tes on email@example.com