Learning Support Teachers
Smart Teachers is seeking highly experienced Learning Support Teachers and Heads of Learning Support for a range of 2018 in Brisbane and Regional Queensland.
About the Roles:
Learning Support Teaching roles and Coordination roles available
- Primary and Secondary roles
- Full-time and permanent roles
- Brisbane Metro and Regional Queensland
- Positions to start in January 2018
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523293 – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB1711-523293KW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).