Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Liaise with providers of Ontrack, Smartassessor, BKSB, Learning Plus and any other systems identified by the AP Quality to secure support for the implementation of software purchased by the college
• Support staff to set up and use the systems effectively • Liaise with IT support, MIS and software providers to identify and resolve technical problems and install necessary updates
• Use the full range of college and other information available to provide regular reports for managers on the use of learning technology.
• Monitor and report on the use of the systems to managers using an agreed format
• Work with staff to evaluate the effectiveness and impact on students of systems and report on findings to SLT
Other Duties and Responsibilities
a) Comply with internal and external quality standards and contribute to the College’s strategic aims.
b) Comply with college policies and procedures and health and safety regulations.
c) Support the safeguarding and promotion of students’ welfare.
d) Maintain confidentiality in relation to all College information and to comply with Data Protection Legislation.
e) Participate in the College’s Appraisal scheme and undertake any training as required.
f) Support and actively participate in the implementation of the College’s Equal Opportunity policies.