£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
We are looking for a creative and innovative lecturer to work as part of a growing and highly successful team delivering Criminology at level 2 and level 3. Experience of teaching is desirable but not essential since the college can offer an extensive support package. The post holder will hold, or be willing to attain, a recognised teaching qualification, and will be expected to be self-motivated and a good communicator.
This position is for an August start, or as soon as possible thereafter.
This role will be based at the Andover Campus
Closing date: 13 April 2020
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider