Lecturer – Electrical Installation
35 hours per week
£27,027 - £32,361 per annum
55 days annual leave per annum (including Bank Holidays and Efficiency closures)
Market supplement may be payable dependant on qualifications and experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrical Installation Lecturer to join the Building Services Team at Trafford College Group in order to realise our vision of being a dynamic career college.
This is an exciting time to join the Group following the merger with Stockport College and represents a fantastic opportunity to drive transformational change for the students, employers and communities of Stockport and Trafford.
As a Lecturer at Trafford College your key responsibilities will include:
• Delivering outstanding courses which meet learner needs through the use of a diverse range of teaching and learning strategies, allowing learners to access a comprehensive range of resources and providing comprehensive assessment opportunities.
• Emphasis will be placed on supporting learners from Entry level to Level three.
• Maximising learner recruitment, retention and success through the provision of an outstanding educational experience which enable learners to maximise their potential.
• Completing and maintaining effective data in relation to learners including, attendance, individual learner targets, progression, achievement and destination.
• Being responsible for a course/courses of study and learner outcome.
In order to be successful for this role, it is essential that you possess an HNC or a relevant professional qualification together with suitable industry experience. We are looking for someone who has experience of delivering curriculum subject and area of qualifications within the curriculum area including: C&G 2365 Level 2 and 3 or EAL equivalent study programmes; C&G or EAL apprenticeship study frameworks / trailblazer qualifications. Experience of teaching C&G 18th Edition or EAL equivalent and C&G 2391 or EAL equivalent would be desirable.
We are interested in applications from Trainer/Assessors who have experience of classroom delivery and would like to consider a Lecturer position.
A relevant teaching qualification will also be required along with substantial teaching experience. Suitable candidates will also be considered with a willingness and commitment to achieve teacher qualified status within 2 years.
If you share our passion for innovation and success there has never been a better time to work for Trafford College Group!
Trafford College Group – New Group - New Opportunities - A Great Place to Work.
The Trafford College Group promotes, celebrates and values diversity and is committed to promoting equality for all.
The Trafford College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment at the Trafford College Group is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
To apply please click on link:
Closing date for receipt of applications: 25 September 2019