£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon qualifications)
The post holder will have an enthusiasm and passion for teaching Maths. We are looking for someone who has the potential to be an outstanding teacher. The candidate will be IT literate and have a recognised teaching qualification, or willingness to attain. We encourage and accept applications from graduates.
It is desirable that the post holder has a specialist qualification at level 4 or above in Maths.
This position is based at the Andover campus.
Closing Date: 26 February 2018
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Care Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider