Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. The College has an annual turnover of £10 million and has strong ambitions to grow. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lecturer in English on a full time or part time permanent contract. The successful candidate will work as part of an existing team to support the delivery of high quality English provision across the College. The post will incorporate teaching one evening per week. Experience delivering functional skills English would be desirable but not essential.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
• Recently Ofsted graded Good, now on our journey to Outstanding
• 40 days holiday (FTE), bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
• Excellent onsite facilities including Costa Coffee, gym, hair and beauty salon, and a onsite nursery
• Investment in our employees CPD at the College with a comprehensive timetable of training and development alongside coaching and mentoring from our experienced Beacon Teachers
• Free secure campus parking and excellent transport links
Applicants must possess a degree or equivalent appropriate qualification, and a Teaching Qualification to the required national standards, or have a willingness to undertake a formal teaching qualification to the required national standards.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
The positions will close at 9.00 am on the closing date.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 26th June 2018
The College is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, particularly from members of ethnic minority groups.
Contact Details: For any further details contact Human Resources - Tel: 01625 410007 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org