We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Lecturer in Science for our Access to HE and Foundation Degrees programmes in partnership with Kingston University. This role will require you to successfully manage and lead an established work based learning programme. As a programme leader and course tutor, you will be involved in the development and delivery of the course. Ideally you will have:
· A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET or QCF level 5 Diploma in Education or are willing towards one
· A relevant science based degree qualification in chemistry and physics
· Recent experience teaching science on Access or Foundation Degree Programmes
· Excellent subject knowledge
· A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching
· The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
· Good leadership and management skills
Closing date for the return of completed applications is Sunday 10th December 2017
South Thames College is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
Click here to download the full job description and person specification.
For any queries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8918 7777 quoting the job reference.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, pension scheme, subsidised sports facilities and professional development and training.