We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Travel and Tourism candidate, who is willing to go the extra mile for our students in order to help them improve their own skills and attributes that can lead to successful employment or further study.
As Lecturer in Travel and Tourism, you should:
- Hold a degree or equivalent in the subject area
- Hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in the subject area (or working towards)
- Have GCSE A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within the Travel and Tourism industry
- Knowledge of the principles of teaching, learning and assessment
- Experience of adopting a range of teaching and learning strategies
- An up-to-date knowledge of the relevant curriculum
- Child Care Vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11am, Friday 8 December 2017
Interview date: Friday 15 December 2017
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people. Adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.