Legal Studies and/or English Teacher
Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for an Independent Public School in the Wide Bay region. The school is looking for highly professional and well-qualified Legal Studies/English Teacher with the ideal candidate being a collaborative, team player.
About the Role:
- Legal Studies/English Teacher
- Wide Bay region – able to live on the Northern end of the Sunshine Coast
- Supportive and collaborative staff
- Great facilities and resources
- Excellent opportunity for experienced or new graduate teachers
- ASAP start, 1 Term Contract (strong view to continuation)
About the School:
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive leadership team
- Great facilities, contemporary resources
- Outstanding Professional Development
Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Ryan quoting job reference #WEB1801-525469RM to email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES1801-525469RM firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).