Required as soon as possible
Level 1 Teaching Assistant
Grade: A1/B1 (SCP 8-17) (£16,626-£18,672)
Hours: 37 hours per week (Term time only + 5 days)
Actual starting salary: £14,157 (subject to a six month probationary period)
The governors of our caring, friendly and rapidly improving academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly effective Teaching Assistants to join our team of staff supporting children with Special Educational Needs.
We are looking for someone who:
· is able to work 1:1 delivering individual programmes to children with Complex Communication Difficulties and Autism across the whole school from Early Years to Year 6
- is positive and creative
- is able to motivate, inspire and encourage children
- has excellent interpersonal skills
- is committed to developing and maintaining close links with parents and the whole community
- is able to build positive relationships with staff and parents
- enjoys working as part of a hardworking and happy team
- must have a least GCSE / ‘O’ Level Maths and English at grade C or equivalent
In return we can offer you:
- friendly, enthusiastic children
- support of a caring staff team committed to children’s success
- professional development working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust
- fun and a challenge!
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we will ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and abilities, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like further information, please email email@example.com Completed applications should be returned to the same email address. CVs not accepted.
A full application pack can be downloaded from the website www.tgat.org.uk/jobs
Closing date: Thursday 18th October 2018 (9.00am)
Interviews will be held on Friday 19th October 2018
If you would like to know more about The Gorse Academies Trust, please visit; https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/the-gorse-academies-trust-1071685
TGAT Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-Offenders 2018
Working in partnership with The Gorse Academies Trust, Richmond Hill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.