Level 2 Teaching Assistant/Lunchtime Assistant
Level 2 Teaching Assistant - (subject to a 6-month probationary period)
Salary – B3 point 7 (£19,554) to point 11 (£21,166) pro rata
Actual salary: £15,300-£16,561 (32.5 hours per week- term time only + 5 days)
Lunchtime Assistant - (subject to a 6- month probationary period)
Salary – A1 point 2 (£17,711) pro rata
Actual salary: £992.00 (2.5 hours per week-term time only)
Required to start as soon as possible
MOTIVATIONAL - INSPIRING- DYNAMIC - AMBITIOUS
We are looking to appoint two talented Teaching Assistants/Lunchtime Assistants to join our strong and committed team. Hillcrest is a vibrant and dynamic academy that is looking for two enthusiastic, highly motivated Teaching Assistants/Lunchtime Assistants. Our successful candidate will be joining an incredibly strong and collaborative team within our school.
- Motivate, Inspire and excite children in their learning?
- Support the progress of all children, to ensure they achieve their full potential?
- Build positive relationships with staff and parents?
- Develop and maintain close links with the whole community?
Do you have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills?
- GCSE / ‘O’ Level Maths and GCSE at grade C or equivalent?
In return we can offer:
- amazing, friendly, enthusiastic children
- support of a caring staff team committed to children's success
- professional development working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust
- fun and a challenge!
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we will ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation.
Are you interested in joining us? We hope so! Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
For more information and a full application form, please visit our website: www.tgat.org.uk/jobs , email: Recruitment@hillcrest.leeds.sch.uk or contact school on 0113 2624080 .
Closing date is Friday 18th October 2019, 12.00pm.
CVs not accepted
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check & satisfactory references.
We promote diversity and aim to establish a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.