Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work in an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school based in Camden. This is a full time role starting on a fixed term basis; but can lead into a permanent contract for the right candidate. This role is available ASAP or from September 2018. The school serves all ages from Nursery through to Year 6. The Level 3 Nursery Nurse will be working closely with the Nursery and Reception year groups. Instead of having a base within one classroom, the Level 3 Nursery Nurse will be floating and helping throughout the different classes in this two-form entry school.
About the Role
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse
- Full time fixed term contract with the possibility of going permanent for the right candidate
- Supporting teachers and children
- Working within both Nursery and Reception classes
- From £70 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Based in the London Borough of Camden
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
- Two-form entry school
- Creative school – Art and Drama is core in their curriculum
- Chances to get involved in after school activities
- A short walk from a local Northern Line station
In order to be considered for this role, the Level 3 Nursery Nurse will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must have relevant Level 3 qualification
- Proven experience working in a UK classroom and/or nursery for over 6 weeks in the last 2 years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JXM04200.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.