Vision For Education are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant – Year 2 - Key Stage One (KS1) In South Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Working full time from September 2018 – October 2018
The successful Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children in Key Stage One (KS1) and have a good knowledge of the Primary curriculum.
The school based in south Sheffield was rated GOOD in their last OFSTED inspection. The SLT have maintained a good quality of education and as such standards have raised in the school.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting children in primary education in Key Stage 1
- Hold at least Level 3 qualification in childcare
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events
If you are a qualified Level 3 Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Sheffield Primary Education team on 01142435555
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.