ABC Teachers are working with a friendly and welcoming school where all staff are valued and supported to reach their full potential. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Year 4 teacher with high ambitions and excellent classroom practice.
The school is a good school (Ofsted). The whole team is committed to improving the life opportunities of all pupils and staff; located in a modern building in the south west of the city. The school has high aspirations for the children and a wonderfully diverse catchment area.
The successful candidate will be:
• A good or outstanding, dedicated and resilient Class Teacher, with a positive attitude and a love of learning.
• A motivational and aspirational individual with high expectations for all.
• Confident, inspiring, and able to communicate with clarity.
• Committed to developing our children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance.
• Approachable and willing to work with staff across the school to implement strategies to move the school forward.
• Able to develop and establish excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
We can offer you:
• Excellent opportunities to develop your career
• A strong, happy and supportive team, where everyone is valued.
• The opportunity to make a difference to pupil progress and attainment with the support of a dedicated and supportive leadership team, who understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Thomas Haynes today on 01543 410500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.