Seeking a suitably qualified applicant with training, experience and skills in the delivery of two languages across Junior and Senior Schools.
In 2019 we will be changing the manner in which we deliver LOTE. The successful candidate will be responsible for language correspondence students in addition to face to face teaching.
- Training and experience in the delivery of TWO languages.
- Experience in teaching across Junior and Senior Schools.
- A proven track record of high level organisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to liaise with Junior and Senior School staff and external providers.
- The load for this position has ranged from 0.6fte to 0.8fte and some minor fluctuation is anticipated in the transition period.
Closing date: Monday 21 May 2018
For further information please visit our website www.shellharbourac.nsw.edu.au