Class teacher required Lower Key Stage 2– Suitable for NQTs or RQTs
Required for September 2019
Do you enjoy a challenge and have the determination and belief that every child should have the chance to be the best that they can be?
Why not join us at St Philip’s Primary School at this exciting time of development?
We are a rapidly improving school, and we are looking to appoint excellent classroom teachers to join our friendly, committed and hardworking staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work in a rapidly improving school with supportive colleagues and friendly children who enjoy their learning. Our school organisation is based on a phase approach with three classes in each phase and a phase leader.
This is an exciting time to join our school, and we continue to be committed to developing all teachers as leaders of learning.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Be hardworking, well organised and communicate effectively with staff and parents;
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the curriculum, and how children learn
• Ensure that learning is engaging and accessible to children of all abilities;
• Have a friendly, positive outlook with a sense of humour.
• A welcoming friendly staff team with a supportive senior leadership team;
• Lovely children who enjoy learning;
• An induction programme with ongoing CPD;
This is an exciting time to join a large and improving school, and we welcome applications from NQTs and RQTs as we are committed to developing all teachers as leaders of learning. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on01223 508707 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date is 9am on Monday 18th March.
St Philip’s C of E (A) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.