Smart Teachers are searching for inspired Australian and New Zealand educators to apply for an experienced Lower Primary Teacher position, at a large and progressive school in Ealing. The successful candidate will be teaching a Year 1 class. The role would have some leadership responsibility for the right candidate and has a dedicated Senior Leadership Team to offer support and training. The role would run till the end of the academic year with the possibility of going permanent. The school has well behaved children, as well as large outdoor space and located close to public transport and has been recently graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED, the UK's governing body for standards in education. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with supportive Senior Leadership Team and Teachers, in a caring and driven school.
About the Role:
- Year 1 class Teacher
- Full time
- Temporary to Permanent contract
- $280 - $340 AUD per day - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
About the school:
- ‘Good’ Ofsted, the UK's governing body for standards in education
- Easily accessible schools close to tube and overland stations.
- Modern and well-resourced school
- Large outdoor space
In order to be considered for this role, the Class Cover Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Graduate Teachers and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB1303Y1THPSKYB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.