Maternity Cover until May.
Job Title: LSA/Cover supervisor.
Pay Grade: APT&C Scale 5.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Term time only from 8:15am- 4:15pm.
Thames View Junior School is looking for a temporary Learning support assistant/ Cover supervisor to join our enthusiastic team. You will be expected to carry out duties such as;
• To run and monitor small groups in and out of the classroom environment to a high standard.
• Where necessary cover whole classes for up to 20 hours a week using work prepared by classroom teachers or SLT.
• Mark work according to the school policy.
• To manage groups of children on Educational Visits.
• To use own initiative in the classroom and other school environments that will help to enhance children’s learning opportunities.
• To be prepared to run an extra-curricular club that support’s the school’s wider curriculum and ethos.
• To follow and adhere to the school’s behaviour policy at all times and maintain the positive ethos/values of the school as well as the vision of the Headteacher.
Closing date: Saturday 28th September 2019
Please see application pack attached and send all completed application pack's to the Business Officer Miss Jade Abrahams. Email address- email@example.com
Partnership Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal record check via the DBS will be undertaken for the successful candidate.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including a disclosure check, will be undertaken on all applicants.
Please note if you have not been invited in for interview by the interview date on this occasion your application will have been unsuccessful.