Learning Support Assistant / Darlington / £61.46 per day / September 2018
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a LSA to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Darlington. The LSA must have a specialism within English, strong subject knowledge and patience to commit 1:1 support.
The desired LSA will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired LSA must have experience of working within a school environment, specifically the English department and be comfortable supporting pupils across Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
To be considered for the Learning Support Assistant/ LSA position you must:
- Have 6 weeks experience within a secondary school
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired LSA will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Learning Support Assistan/ LSA who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Middlesbrough Branch.