Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a primary school in North Tyneside who are looking to appoint a temporary lunch-time supervisor ASAP. The role would involve being able to work 11.45-13.20 Monday to Friday and the position is likely to continue at least until Easter.
Person Specification/Job role:
· Ideally a Level 1 or above qualification in child care, but candidates with relevant experience will also be considered
· Committed to Safeguarding all children and following the schools’ policies
· Encouraging positive social skills, interacting with the children and getting involved during play times, supervising lunch-times and assisting with clearing of tables in the dinner hall
· Paediatric First Aid certification advantageous
· DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required
· Competitive rates of pay
· Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
· Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
· Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
· Ability to offset work related expenses, whilst being PAYE
· ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Alex Chadkirk.