Looking for a part-time position?
Join the Sodexo catering team at Churcher’s College Senior School, Petersfield
Two positions available
Working hours of 11.30am to 1.30pm, Monday to Friday, Term-time only
The ideal candidate will enjoy working within a very busy and challenging catering environment providing lunchtime support on the food service counters.
- No experience is necessary (although could be an advantage), as training will be given
- Lunchtime assistants are required to
- Assist in setting up hot food counters
- Serve hot food to students and staff throughout the lunch period
- Clear down and clean counters
- Clear down general kitchen area after service and help where needed
Uniform will be provided.
Immediate start available subject to Enhanced DBS and identity checks (this can take 2 or 3 weeks)
Overtime is available to the right candidate.
True rate of pay is £8.21/hour.
For more information or application form please contact
Beverley Speirs, Catering Manager
Tel: 01730 236853
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, everyone under the age of 18) within the environments in which it provides services. Applicants, employees and casual workers must be willing to undergo child protection screening applicable to the post, including checks with past employers, an enhanced check and check of the relevant barring list with the Disclosure and Barring service (DBS) and an overseas check, where applicable.