Required as soon as possible
5 hours per week (term time only)
Grade/Salary Range B7-11
To meet the growing requirements of our successful and thriving school, we are looking for an individual to join our happy team, assisting in the supervision of children with particular reference to their safety and general welfare.
Reporting to the Deputy Head Teacher you will need to prepare and clear up in the area in which the meals are taken. Duties will also include assisting children in washing hands, monitoring children’s activities prior to, during and after the meal with reference to their health, safety and welfare. The successful applicant will also need to be supportive of our Catholic ethos, and be able to work flexibly as part of a team.
We can offer you:
- “An Outstanding Catholic School” as judged in our recent Diocesan Validation (March 2018)
- A school with “a strong community spirit where pupils enjoy coming to school which provides a calm, friendly and well -ordered environment where pupils make good progress in their learning.” OFSTED (February 2018)
- An opportunity to work in a school that has been rated the Number One Large Primary in West Berkshire! Good School Guide (2017)
- Delightful and happy children
- A caring and supportive ethos
- A vibrant, stimulating, well-resourced environment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For an application pack please visit our website, contact the school office on the number above, or email.
Closing date: Noon on Monday 24th September 2018
Interviews: Thursday 27th September 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
Children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers
to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.