Are you an enthusiastic and caring team player who would like to join our dedicated and rewarding team?
Chestnut Park is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Lunchtime Leader to join our friendly staff body. The successful individual will play a vital role in ensuring our children feel cared for and safe throughout the lunchtime period and will be confident in coordinatng the smooth running of the dining hall. This important role will also involve supervising all aspects of lunchtime including helping children to get ready for their lunch, promoting good hygiene habits and assisting in the dining hall. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident individual seeking flexible working arrangements. Working hours will be 11:15am-1.30pm. Mon-Fri, Term time only. Please note the successful candidate will have their pay pro-rata'd according to the hours.
We are looking for an individual who can:
- Lead a team of Midday Supervisors to ensure the smooth running of the Dining Hall
- Supervise the children in the dining hall, to ensure the orderly conduct and the welfare and safety of children.
- Relate well and communicate effectively with children and adults.
- Adapt to changing and urgent situations and is reliable.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved, happy and enthusiastic children.
- A supportive and approachable leadership team.
- A friendly team of enthusiastic colleagues
- The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to talk flexible working.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible. Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.