Vacancy ID 008235
Contract Hours x2 posts - 5 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
We are looking for a special person who can make lunchtime safe, secure and fun for our children. The applicant needs to be flexible and have a "whole school" approach to their work.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- To supervise the children during the mid day break, including when they are waiting to go for lunch and whilst eating lunch
- To help children who need assistance with their meals, ensuring that they are able to enjoy their meals without undue difficulty or delay
- To support and assist the children in lunchtime leisure and play activities
- To give assistance with the physical care of children over the mid day break.
- To follow agreed procedures for dealing with and reporting incidents during the mid day break
- To provide first aid.
- Take part in training related to the position including "Safeguarding and Child Protection".
Further details and application forms are available from and should be returned to the Headteacher at the school by 12 noon on the closing date.
Closing Date 01/12/2017
Interview Date week beginning 4th December 2017
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Layfield Primary School,
Yarm TS15 9TF.
Tel: 01642 786153.