Do you want to make a real difference whilst working in an ambitious school which seeks to broaden the horizons of its children? Are you enthusiastic about creating a vibrant curriculum that is dedicated to providing motivating learning opportunities, setting unashamedly high expectations and offering engaging experiences?
We are a happy, pragmatic and creative school looking to hire two new teachers to join our team. If you are passionate about moving all children forward in their learning and are as ambitious as we are to create an inspiring, fun and inclusive learning environment, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
These positions would be open to both experienced colleagues with excellent subject knowledge and NQTs beginning their teaching career. You will need to demonstrate that you have the potential to become an outstanding practitioner who can motivate and challenge our pupils. You must be committed to working in partnership with our children, parents, governors, partner schools and the wider community.
You will be joining us at a very exciting time and we would welcome the opportunity to invite you into our school for a walk round, and an informal cup of tea and a chat, so that we can decide whether we are the school for you, and you are the right teacher for our children!
You are someone who is:
• creative, positive and motivating, with the drive to ‘go above and beyond’ to provide fun, meaningful and purposeful learning opportunities for your class and in a way that is relevant to our community
• a good practitioner, with the potential to become outstanding, who has high expectations and a commitment to continuously raise standards and improve our children’s cultural capital
• knowledgeable about the curriculum - including wider curriculum subjects - and who understands the learning journey from EYFS to Key Stage 2
• able to communicate an inclusive attitude whilst setting high expectations for all learners
• a reflective practitioner who continues to look for ways to improve their practice
• a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills who looks forward to collaborating with our small-but-friendly team
• confident when working to develop your own inspiring curriculum for your class
We can offer:
• a primary school committed to becoming outstanding with a vibrant atmosphere and team who are willing go the extra mile to develop a curriculum which responds to the passions of both children and teachers
• a happy, supportive and inclusive school community led by a senior leadership team committed to maintaining the wellbeing of its children and adults
• respectful, well behaved children who care for one another and have high aspirations
• the opportunity to develop by accessing quality professional development opportunities from outstanding, inspirational individuals (at any stage of your career) and the support which comes from networking with colleagues across your year group, or subject leadership area, in partnership with the Transform Trust
• To arrange a visit, or gain further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you would like to apply, please complete an application form and write a two page covering letter outlining how your skills and experience match those required in the person specification.
Deadline for applications: 12pm Monday 25th February 2019
• Interview date: Thursday 28th February 2019
Burford Primary & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. A DBS check will be required of the successful candidate.