An exciting opportunity has arisen at a school based in Leicester City. The school are looking for a Full time teacher of of Physical Education to start from Easter 2018 until the end of the academic year.
· Teaching Physical Education on a Full - time basis
· The successful candidate must have experience and be competent to teach Physical Education to GCSE and BTEC Students
· This position is to start from Easter 2018 and will run for the remainder of the academic year
· You will be required to carry out all teaching duties including planning, preparing marking etc
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· The School is based in Leicester City
· You will be taking on all teaching duties teaching Physical Education at KS3 and KS4.
· A 11-16 serving school
· A mixed gender school serving 900 pupils
· The last Ofsted report judged the College to be overall ‘good’.
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
If you are interested in this position, please contact Stephanie Allsopp today on 01509 608017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.