Salford College’s vision is to be a beacon of educational excellence transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Management Training Associate
Reference Number: SCC181930
Salary: £40K - £45K depending on experience
Advert Closing Date: Midnight Tuesday 16th October 2018
Interview Date: Tuesday 23rd October 2018
Location: Frontier House
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 37 Salford City College
Work Based Learning Business and Professional Delivery Team require Management Training Associate. A dynamic, motivated and experienced individual is needed to Lead, Develop and Deliver an outstanding experience to our Management Apprentices.
This High Level programme requires an individual with extensive Management training development and delivery experience as well as experience in developing client/employer relationships and business and experience of delivering apprenticeships and or NVQs You will be joining a team of people who are committed to supporting learners to achieve outstanding outcomes in a fast growing sector, delivering and assessing apprenticeship Standards up to Level 5. Experience, a flexible approach and a passion for developing others to improve their skills, knowledge and behaviours is key as is the ability to manage client/employer relationships.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reasons to Join Us
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• A number of optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes including IT Equipment, Childcare Vouchers & Bikes
• Staff Discounts – including www.staffbenefits.co.uk and NUS Extra
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships & confidential staff counselling via CareFirst
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies Commitment to Safeguarding