We are looking to appoint a colleague to administer the school's Marketing and Communications systems
Actual Salary: £10,140
Ashcroft High School is an 11-16 mixed comprehensive school with 1245 students. We were judged to be good with outstanding leadership and management by Ofsted in October 2013. Our students come from a wide range of ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds; this diversity creates an interesting range of exciting opportunities and educational challenges.
The school's work is based on the values expressed in our school motto:
- A learning community
- Driven by high expectations
- Respect for all
We are looking to appoint a driven and details focused colleague to administer the school's Marketing and Communications systems, ensuring that all information is up to date and relevant and supports the school's priorities and vision. This will include updating the school website, Facebook and Twitter pages. The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring that the internal displays, notices and branding are updated regularly, and will look to publicise good news stories in the local press and other media.
You will have:
- an innovative, creative and open minded approach
- the ability to work as part of a team, sharing ideas and implementing decisions
- knowledge and experience of marketing and/or media principles and practice
- the ability to converse with ease with members of the public and provide effective help or advice in accurate and fluent spoken English.
- an opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and creative team.
- a working environment focused on learning and on raising standards for all.
Closing Date: Wednesday 14 February 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.