Job Title: Marketing, Communications and Administration Officer
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Scale 4 £19,544 - £21,166 (pro rata to hours and weeks worked)
Contract: 30 hours per week, Permanent, Term Time Only plus 5 days
Are you a highly organised, customer focused and capable administrator with the ability to hit the ground running and deliver a high standard of work in a fast-paced environment? This role will support Marketing, Communications and Admin functions, enabling the school to reach its various target audiences whilst ensuring the school reputation is maintained and enhanced across all areas
Reddish Vale High School has recently become part of South Manchester Learning Trust, forming a partnership with Altrincham College of Arts. The vision for the trust is to build a local, high achieving schools and college network to benefit communities across the South Manchester region. The core values of the trust are based on respect; moral purpose; positivity; care for others; inclusivity and strength through partnership. Expressed simply, the trust is committed to personal growth and academic excellence for all students.
The post holder will support the marketing and communications of the school through delivery and evaluation of a wide range of communications projects and materials including, but not limited to: online communications, designing and producing engaging marketing resources, creation of inspirational visual display and brand management.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
• Able to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Able to prioritise workload, multi-task and keep calm under pressure
• Pro-active with the ability to act on your own initiative
• The ability to establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
• A friendly, supportive and hugely talented whole staff team
• A school with an exciting future and history of continuous improvement
• Outstanding and supportive leadership at all levels
• An opportunity to be at the heart of a new, emerging multi academy trust
If this sounds like the job for you then come and join us. Please visit our website for further information www.reddish.stockport.sch.uk. Completed applications should returned to email@example.com quoting the post title and your name in the subject line. Please note that CVs will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 8am Friday 30th August 2019
Interview date: w/c 2nd September 2019
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.