F9-11 £20,903-£22,183 FTE (£10.83-£11.50ph)
20 Hrs per week term time plus 2 weeks – (fixed or flexible hours)
Deadline 9am 26th May 2021
Interview 10th June 2021
We are seeking to appoint a Marketing Officer to work alongside the Director of HR & Corporate Services. The successful candidate will work across the schools in the Trust supporting their developing needs for Marketing and Publicity.
Why choose us?
Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust (RWBAT) was set up as Multi Academy Trust in May 2017 and is built on the premise of Excellence in Education. Throughout RWBAT each academy and its staff seek to strengthen each other, sharing good practices and building capacity.
Our roles in leading Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust are based on the simple premise of seeking to maximise the life chances of every pupil within the Trust. We believe this can be achieved through sharing leadership principles and management procedures which support high levels of attainment and achievement and which ensure staff and pupils are equipped to deliver the highest levels of performance in each academy.
• Advise on marketing and advertising requirements for all schools in the Trust.
• Updating each school’s Facebook and Twitter Accounts and Schools external websites and directories.
• Providing ideas and input and development of new E Marketing materials for all schools across the Trust.
• Responsible for the Trust’s publicity stands and other event material, ordering new stock as required and ensuring the supply of stocks to events.
• Proactively searching out information for PR purposes and writing press releases for all schools within the Trust.
• Assistance with co-ordination of Open Days within each school, co-ordinating the School’s annual staff prize giving
• Liaison with, and providing information to the media and arranging interviews with staff, governors and Trustees.
The Right Candidate will
• Have A Level or equivalent education
• NVQ level 3 or equivalent in marketing or related discipline
• Experience of having worked in a marketing environment, preferably in a school or Trust.
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office Word Processing, Spreadsheets and presentations.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Driving license as will be travelling to Trust Schools.
• Maintain a professional attitude
• Suitability to work with children/young people.
What we offer
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
• Professional, hardworking and motivated team.
• On Site parking
• Fantastic benefits scheme, including online fitness programmes, discounted shopping, food and restaurant discounts.
For further information, please download the application pack.
Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust
- English secondary schools