Marketing Support Manager - Digital SEAP
What it’s about
Looking to build and grow your career with a prestigious company? Have you always wanted autonomy in the way you work and eager to inject new ideas into the digital marketing space? Desire a good regional challenge? Look no further - join Cambridge Assessment English (part of University of Cambridge) now.
To contribute to the achievement of the Cambridge Assessment English business objectives by focusing on online campaigns, social media tools and internet options. The Marketing Support Manager is also responsible for website maintenance, EDM and to safeguard our brand image.
Regional role covering South East Asia & Pacific.
What you’ll be doing
• To take the leading role in developing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns in the region to support the global and regional marketing strategies.
• To work with Business Development, Marketing and Recognition colleagues in the region and in Cambridge to provide digital marketing support to the country teams in driving revenue growth.
• Responsible for our Social media strategy. This includes looking after our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages (or local alternatives), and looking into other options or alternatives as well as search engine marketing campaigns (Google Ads, Yahoo Ads, LinkedIn advertising).
• Responsible for the launch of our newsletters (content, lead generation and loyalty, inbound marketing) and direct marketing campaigns.
• Maintenance of the regional Cambridge Assessment English local language websites (Tridion).
• Monitoring and updating the local Cambridge Assessment English websites, as well as the CEM websites and ensuring compatibility with the CAE template website strategy.
• Responsible for populating the CRM and google analytics reports (to also provide recommendations) and making good use of our database.
• Able to travel 20% of the time.
What we’re looking for
• Degree in Marketing or Business
• Digital and Social Media marketing.
• Experienced with ‘Tridion’ is desirable.
• Minimum 2 years digital marketing and website maintenance experience.
• Strong team player.
• Possess drive and passion with an eye for details and creativity.
• Fast learner and able to multitask.
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment English is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We are the global leader in English language assessment. We help people learn English and prove their skills to the world. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches leads to innovation and creates an atmosphere where everyone’s contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work. Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 20 March 2019 and interviews will be held on 4 and 5 April 2019.
If you’re successful at interview stage we will ask you to undergo background screening (carried out by Credence Background Screening Ltd), to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate. We wish you all the very best with your application.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER