ABC Teachers have recently been approached by a school in North Birmingham to help them appoint a Mathematics academic coach. This role will be working with pupils across KS3 and KS4 and supporting them in the lead up to their exams.
You will be expected to have a passion for the subject of Maths and ideally with hold a degree in Mathematics.
• Mathematics academic coach
• This position is to start from March 2019 and will likely run until the end of the academic year.
• You will be required to carry out support of a number of small groups of pupils in the lead up to their KS3 and KS4 exams.
• Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
• The School is based in Sutton Coldfield
• You will be working with pupils of varying abilities across KS3 and KS4.
• A 11-18 serving school
• Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold a minimum of a degree in Mathematrics
• Have previous experience in working as a graduate academic coach.
• Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
• Commitment to support the ethos of this school
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mike Talbot today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.