We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in Sydney’s Hills District. This reputable Independent school has established a reputation for pastoral care, academic excellence and the development of the individual potential of students.
About the Role:
- Mathematics and Science Teacher
- Full time, Contract until the end of the year
- Position commencing Term 3, 2018
- Potential to become permanent in 2019
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Supportive and collaborative staff
- Well resourced and innovative approaches to teaching with 21st Century resources in state of the art facilities
- Faith based school with a sense of Community between home, church and the broader community
- Offers a balanced educational experience and exceptional co-curricular programs
- Committed to academic, sporting and cultural experiences
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Have a demonstrated capacity to engage and motivate students
- Be a qualified and experienced teacher
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and have a current WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1806-529057AT – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-529057MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).