Nagwa, an EdTech organisation based in Windsor creating digital educational products for a global audience, is looking for a writer of excellent educational mathematics content to join our content writing team. A significant component of the job will be writing easy-to-read, pedagogically rich, and age-appropriate content. A passion for mathematics and mathematical education is essential to success in this role.
- Writing high-quality questions, solutions, and examples
- Updating, improving, and expanding the current content and honing its pedagogical value in collaboration with other content writers
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the quality of our written content
- Working on aspects of curriculum design
- Liaising regularly with content writers and developers
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Degree in mathematics or a related area (higher degrees preferable)
- Experience in one of more of the following areas: teaching mathematics, mathematical writing, educational research, and/or educational technology
Job Behavioural Competencies
- Clear understanding of mathematics pedagogy
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding command of both written and spoken English
- Well-organised with the ability to produce high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn
Gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000, competitive pension, and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.
Nagwa Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Direct applications only – no agencies.