Applications are invited for Mathematics Coordinator for an Independent school located in South West Sydney. It is a coeducational Independent school. The school that follows the Islamic faith. Applicants are not required to be of this faith; however, are expected to be supportive of the ethos.
About the Role:
• Full time, Permanent role commencing immediately
• Teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics including Standard and Advanced
• Applicants must have previous NSW experience teaching Stage 6 Mathematics
• Assist in the preparation of all examinations, tests and assignments within the department.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Applicants must have previous Coordinator experience preferably in a NSW school
• Must have previous NSW experience teaching Stage 6 Mathematics
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1907-538401SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1907-538401MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).