Accredited by both BSME and CIE, PACE British School is the newest school in the PACE Education Group offering the UK National Curriculum for children aged 4-18.
Due to increased demand and school expansion, we are seeking a committed, dynamic and passionate middle leader to join and grow with our international team.
The right candidate will have a passion for outstanding teaching and learning, a sound subject knowledge across the primary school and a determination to develop one’s self both personally and professionally.
You will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Middle Leadership Experience (desirable)
- A sound subject knowledge in subject area from FS-Y6
- A passion and drive for outstanding teaching and learning
- A team player with a solution based approach to challenges.
- An excellent rapport with colleagues, children and families
- A positive attitude, resilience and a sense of humour
PACE British school, Sharjah
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 12 years