Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Mathematics Coordinator at our Independent Catholic client school located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore, New South Wales, Australia. This reputable school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
- Mathematics Coordinator
- Located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore
- Leading a team of 7 teachers
- Job Reference: #TES1707-161165AT
- Full-time and permanent
- Commencing Term 4, 2017 or January 2018
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after Catholic school
- Prides itself on a long history of academic excellence
- School provides a nurturing and supportive environment we encourage students to develop their potential and become self-motivated, life-long learners
- Access digital educational resources and targeted training for staff
- Co-curricular and enrichment opportunities allow all students to participate in a creative endeavour and to enhance and extend the skills of students
- Modern facilities and state of the art technology in classrooms including a Drama space, amphitheatre and Music centre
- Very positive profile in the community due to its reputation for excellence in teaching and learning
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore and is easily accessible by public transport. It is located 6 miles north of Sydney business district. It can be easily accessed via major roads, trains and buses. It is a sprawling business and residential district with two major shopping centres and offers a wide variety of restaurants. Much of the beauty of is in its diversity – not only the various cultures of its residents, but the mix of architecture, arts and history.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a Bachelor of Education or equivalent in Secondary education
- Previous Head of Department experience will be highly regarded
- Be supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Education Standards Authority
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check registration
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
The Benefits of Working with Smart Teachers:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number ##TES1707-161165AT.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.