Appointment of Teacher of Mathematics
NQT, MPS/UPS, TLR points available for suitable candidates
The Governors are looking to appoint an ambitious, hardworking and talented teacher of Mathematics to join one of our most successful departments and to be part of a great team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative and vibrant school as it continues to push on from its ‘outstanding’ Ofsted judgement in 2016. If you want to work with wonderful students, committed staff and a forward-thinking leadership team, this is the school for you. We are always striving to improve and we want you to be part of this journey.
• In 2017 85% of our Year 11 students attained 5+ A*-C (79% including English and Math).
• Progress 8 score of 0.36
• In 2017 Sixth Form students achieved 44% A*-B and 99% pass rate at A Level.
• We were rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in all categories in April 2016.
Visit www.sphcs.co.uk for an application form and further details. Email applications to Jacqui Inglis at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to school address
• Closing date for applications: 9am on Thursday 19 April 2018
• Interviews: Tuesday 24 April 2018
• Starting date: September 2018
The school is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure. St Philip Howard Catholic School Elm Grove South Barnham West Sussex PO22 0EN