Applications are invited for the following Mathematics Teacher for our client school located in the Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is an Independent Christian coeducational school and caters for Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12. This dynamic, innovative and inclusive acclaimed school is renowned for its academic excellence, supportive culture, strong community spirit and emphasis on justice.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary contract for Terms 3 and 4, 2021
• Teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2102-547333SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
Australian Capital Territory