An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Mathematics teacher to take on a full time permanent role commencing in Term 3. The successful candidate will be expected to support and uphold the Catholic ethos. Offering outstanding financial incentives, excellent facilities, well-behaved students and a supportive and fun staff, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to take the next step in their career.
About the Role:
- Mathematics Teacher
- Ability to teach Religious Education is advantageous
- Full time - Permanent
- Term 3 Start
- Relocation Assistance
- Financial Incentives
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT or
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB-1806-528654RM
If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting Job Reference #WEB-1806-528654 – email@example.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).